The Ironman 4x4 Quick Release Mounting Brackets are design registered and manufactured in Australia, and are changing the way we use awnings allowing you to;
- Set up camp and drive away, leaving your awning free standing;
- Quickly reposition awning from drivers side to passenger side or to the rear of vehicle;
- Easily swap awning from one vehicle to a different vehicle;
- Store awning off the vehicle when not in use, or let is dry once you return home;
- Mount other accessories, such as tradesman tools – shovels, PVC pipe, conduit carriers etc;
- Mount your awning for use at home together with the Ironman 4x4 Awning Extra Hook Kit– as a shelter over a BBQ area, over the kids play area etc, making your awning multi use;
- Fits Ironman 4x4 awnings and most other awnings on the market. Can be padlocked on for security. Rated up to 35kg;
- Hardware included - 8x stainless steel M6 bolts, nuts and washers and 2x shaft locking retaining clips;
Limited Lifetime warranty - (Must have proof of purchase)
For more information, contact the team at Discover 4x4, stockist and fitter of Ironman 4x4 Awnings and accessories in Melbourne.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.