COVID-19 Our commitment to you.
We are clean, safe and sanitised.
In the current climate of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to take the time to reassure our guests and team members that safety is our utmost priority, now and always.
We are closely monitoring the situation and taking active steps to comply with guidance from the relevant authorities so as to do our part in mitigating the impact and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure. Some of the measures we have implemented at our Showroom to safeguard our guests and team members include;
- Everyone, including guests and team members, have easy access to hygiene stations, hand wipes and hygiene gel.
- In addition to our already rigorous cleaning regimes, our teams are cleaning all high-touch areas to the highest standards, multiple times daily.
- Clearly marked social distancing areas on all sites clearly spelling out the recommended people limits in all dealership spaces.
- All Demonstrator vehicles are sanitised prior to and post all demonstration drives.
- Team education is ongoing.
Business as usual
With these proactive services in place, for the time being its business as usual. If you do, however, feel more comfortable not coming into our Showroom we offer a range of online and remote services.
If you have any questions please call us anytime. We look forward to seeing all our guests on the other side of COVID-19